hypertext and "hand" cursor

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 16 00:44:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 06:21  PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> Take a look at altCursor from Chipp and libCursor from me:
> http:/www.sweattechnologies.com/rev
>
> altCursor uses a better method and I've actually modified libCursor to
> use
> that method but have not released it because it's so similar to
> altCursor.
>
> It also handles a number of other situations like showing the hand on a
> button etc.

altCursorLib looks like a good solution! Thanks Monte, and Chipp

Couple of questions though

1) The altCursorLib script has this handler. Was it left in there by
mistake?

on mouseLeave
   pass mouseLeave
end mouseLeave

2) The Instructions card says "You should see an Ibeam cursor over this
field," but since the fld is locked the ibeam doesn't appear. Confusing
for about 1 sec until one notices the "lock field" at the bottom of the
Instructions card :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com