textStyle link

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Wed Jul 16 01:11:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at 06:21  PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> altCursor uses a better method and I've actually modified libCursor to
> use
> that method but have not released it because it's so similar to
> altCursor.

On other question. I had to add another condition here, to check the
style of the target, to get my links to work.

if "link" is among the items of the textStyle of the target or \
   "link" is among the items of the textstyle of the mouseChunk then
   set the defaultcursor to hand
end if

The Rev docs say that

"""The “link” style can be used only for chunks of a field, not for
objects. Setting the textStyle of a chunk to “link” turns it into a
text group."""

But I'm using it on entire fld objects not chunks, and it works. What
am I not grokking about textStyle and links?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com