mac OS X package

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 1 12:26:00 EDT 2003

Point 1 and 3 were already addressed in the list.

1. open the stack "revdistributionbuilder.rev", it's located in the
Revolution folder (components/tools). Modify the stack size and save it
(may be do a backup copy before).

2. Sorry, I don't understand the problem. I don't have either substack
files in the package, but I don't care, as the app runs.

3. icon must be "icns" format. You can use "IconComposer" provided with
Apple development tools, or a shareware like" Iconographer".

Regards.

Thierry Arbellot.