mac OS X package

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jul 1 12:40:01 EDT 2003

>I've 3 problems with Building apps for Mac OS X with Rev 2.0
>

>1) when i ask the build stack, this is two small, I don't have access
>to the button at the bottom of the window ????

I've also seen this and it's been reported (again!)

>3) I've chosen an icon for my app (a jpeg file) clicking on the button
>"choose" but the app doesn't have this icon The app has the generic
>icon of mac OS X app.

I've only seen this if I'm building for OS X under OS 9. In addition,
under OS 9, the Name and Info string fields in the Mac OS X tab never set
the appropriate
strings in the plist. A Mac OS X standalone has the Info string set to
the Rev copyright info, and the name of the application is always set to
Revolution.

These problems seem to go away if you do this under OS X.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein