problem with popup menu buttons

manuel companys mcompanys at mac.com
Sun Jan 26 12:31:01 EST 2003

My two popup menu 'combobo' btns don't work properlu this morning:
  - sometimes they ignore the new selection, sometimes they select the
first line no matter the line of the mouseup, sometimes they do select
the right line.
- the label sometimes shows the right textalign although the textalign
shown in the properties window and in the msg box is still 'left' as I
fixed it.

I  created a new btn and it worked normally.

Do you think my btns are corrupted? What should I do? I am using R-R

I also would like to know if there is any way to change the selection
of a popup menu btn by script.

Finally I would be very gratefull to the R-R user who could me with the
problems I listed in a previous post, which I copy here.

Thank you for your help.

Manuel

The 'Colors and Patterns' item of the Object doesn't work any more. I
can't get the colors palette using the 'Color Property' button either.

That not the only odd thing happening:
- the border of one fld are black according to what answers the msg
box, but I see it grey and with a top line thicker.
- the border of another fld is black all right, and with the right
thickness, but only the bottom and right lines show up.
Both flds styles are 'rect'. The shadow style works fine but leaving
the strange behavior of the border.

Besides, when a quit Revolution, the labels of the cd flds disappear
but those of the buttons stay there.

I wonder wether there is something wrong with the stack or the program
itself. Except this, my program is ready for a  ß release and I would
like to upload it int R-R web site.

***END