Linking to web sites and files from Mac OS X

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jan 26 13:12:01 EST 2003

Mike, it would be better to call the Rev function "revGoURL" in order to
handle any internet needs (launching a browser, etc.). And most likely the
problem with your launching commands has to do with paths. In OS 9, a file
might be located at:

  Hard Drive:Images:Picture1.jpg

but in OS X (logged in as user "kenray") this would be something like:

  /Users/kenray/Images/Picture1.jpg

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com