scroll window

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Wed Jan 1 11:38:01 EST 2003

Hi Kurt,

at first a happy new year :-)

I hope i understand it right...

> I have an 850X1105  image which I need to display in a scrollable
> window.
> I will have editable fields in specific places in front of the image.
> I assume that if I combine the image and the fields as a group,
> I can scroll the image/fields for data entry.
> I understand I'm to set the size of the stack window to the size of
> the group.

???

I think it should be the other way round....
Set the groups size to the size of your window.

And it is important to set the lockloc of that group to true !
Otherwise it will always resize itself...

> This is not giving me the results I need.
> All I see is part of the image, and part of the Vscrollbar.
> How can I scroll the contents of the window, given that
> the contents are larger than can appear in the window at one time?

I guess it is the lockloc NOT set to true.

Check it out, maybe that is what you are looking for...

> Thank you,
> Kurt

Regards

Klaus Major