MSDE

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Thu Jan 2 09:00:00 EST 2003

Hi Jan,

Is there a reason not to have direct support for MS SQL and MSDE?
ODBC works ofcouse, but we are developing a scalable system and would like
to be able to "upgrade" from MSDE to MS SQL or from MySQL to Oracle.
The first one we can do through ODBC, but what happens when we want to
switch from MSDE to Oracle or from MySQL to MS SQL?

Your advise is very welcome...

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers