swf files?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Nov 17 13:30:01 EST 2002

On Samstag, November 16, 2002, at 02:15  Uhr, Klaus Major wrote:

>> Sometimes I think MM will let it die slowly together with Director
>> and blow Flash then up with a Pro version up to a new Director...
> Interesting point...
> I would not be surprised.

"Director is on the Xpress trip..."

> The next (OS X) version of Director is announced for
> mid 2003 ! We'll see...
Later than Xpress thats why I believe that...

> But i would rather like some more animation features in MC/RR.
> The "Animation Manager", well, ehmmm, nice try... ;-)
> And we can rotate images now (again ;-)
;)
I m not an Animation expert, but I have seen nice tools: ToonBoom
Studio, Axel

> Anyway, thank to QT, we can have Flash, if we like...
Yes but in this case I loose the biggest argument for rev: really
crossplatform. An d hav eteh installation problem. IS there a rev
sniffer for the installed QT version and an automatic installer stack
for  QT..?

On the Desktop Linux is crowing now more rapidly. There are a really
nice examples for that. The spanish government of province junta de
Extremadura has thrown out all M$ product and replace them with Linux...
Con respecto! Mis hijos de la pata negra..!
And there is the government of Norway and others...
And as I know there is no QT for Linux or I m wrong...? And interactive
QT. I have a version of Livestage Pro,
> a really wonderful piece of software !!!
Agree! I had a first look at it and it looks really great. Seems that
it can do everything with and on QT. Here it did import the swf based
viewlets like no other tool...

> And with the addition of "the qtdebugstring" we can even have
> some kind of interactivity between QT/Flash and MC/RR.
But if I go QT. What can rev+QT do what LSP cant do apart from the
*nixens...
Is there more..? Database connectivity?

>>> Have a nice weekend.
>> Danke, das werd ich jetzt brauchen, weniger nice dafür mehr busy...;))
> OK, aber übertreib's nicht (don't overdrive it :-D

Schon passiert. Der Hasenlauf is beinahe angebrannt und die Pasta so
weich geworden, daß man sie nur mehr durch trinken aus dem Topf
bekommen würde, brrrr... =:o(

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539