why the hell does this not work??????

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Nov 17 05:16:35 EST 2002

At 5:32 AM -0800 11/15/02, Oliver Hardt wrote:
>	and this is the problem: the "answer question" dialogue ONLY
>pops up, when i run the stack from within RunRev UI (i.e., i start
>RR, and then use the File menu to open the stack).  it *doesn't* pop
>up, when i simply double click the stack icon on my desktop (RR is
>not loaded when i click)

You answered this yourself: the development environment isn't loaded when
you launch Revolution by double-clicking a stack file. The answer dialog
stack is part of the development environment, so it's not available in this
situation. To use it, you need to either be running in the development
environment, or use the Distribution Builder to include it with your stack
(you can either build a stack distribution or a standalone, either one).

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/