building Mac OSX-stand-alones problem

Robert Crutcher crutcher at udayton.edu
Mon Nov 11 23:27:01 EST 2002

I was successfully building Mac OS X stand-alone versions of a
revolution stack that I'm working on.  Now suddenly every time I
build a new stand-alone, despite selecting the OS X Standalone
option, Revolution builds a 'classic' stand-alone application--this
despite the fact that the folder in which the stand-alone is created
is correctly labeled as 'Standalone_MacOSX'.  Can anyone suggest what
is happening??

rob crutcher

BTW I am running the OS X version of Revolution 1.1.1 and Mac OS 10.2.1
--
Robert J. Crutcher
Department of Psychology

Phone: 937-229-1346