Replacing stacks in the development environment

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 6 11:00:01 EDT 2002

I was asking myself of how one could replace the script editor,
especially what messages one would have to send/ receive for it to
function.
now before  I look into the Rev-development stacks, I would like to know
if someone did that already (maybe with another stack ?).
I would also like to know if that would be easier to make with a plugin.
(as I just don't understand how they work)

Any other related hint/comment would be greatly appreciated!