Please Help

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon May 6 11:47:01 EDT 2002

Steve,

I just tried this in Rev 1.1 on Windows 2000:

1) Create a button
2) Set its script to "on mouseUp;answer "Hello";end mouseUp"
3) In the properties palette I checked off Control (^) and the with key is
"h" (lower case).
4) Chose the browse tool
5) Typed Control-H

... and the answer box came up just fine.

What version of Rev are you using? Are you trying to run this inside Rev's
development environment or as a standalone? If in Rev's environment, don't
forget that you have to choose the browse tool, otherwise the script won't
be executed.

I'm assuming this is PC, right? Or is this Mac?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/