Real-time video capture and analysis

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jun 26 11:19:01 EDT 2002

It would be very helpful to get more info on this question...hopefully from
the Rev people. My company is beginning work on a very high profile project
that would bring tremendous attention to Rev...IF we can make it work from
within Rev. If the Rev people have no solution for this, is there someone on
this board who could (quickly) write a DDL or external to address this issue
so that we can use Rev as the main development environment?

Thanks.
Richard Miller