Manuals offer ends soon

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Jun 26 07:50:05 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Just a note to remind you. If you haven't already ordered your copy of the
Revolution printed manuals, better do so soon. The $79 offer finishes at the
end of the month. Stocks are getting low...

I think I have now sent out all manuals due to Professional license holders.
If you have a pro license (EXCLUDING the HyperCard/SuperCard cross grade
license, which was specifically excluded from the offer of free printed
manuals) and you still haven't got your set of manuals please contact me OFF
LIST. My email address is heather at runrev.com.

Regards,

Heather

--