Real-time video capture and analysis

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 26 11:45:01 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 12:14  PM, Richard D. Miller wrote:

> It would be very helpful to get more info on this question...hopefully
> from
> the Rev people. My company is beginning work on a very high profile
> project
> that would bring tremendous attention to Rev...IF we can make it work
> from
> within Rev. If the Rev people have no solution for this, is there
> someone on
> this board who could (quickly) write a DDL or external to address this
> issue
> so that we can use Rev as the main development environment?

FWIW, I have a project which wants to make use of the same
functionality. We have so far ruled out Rev as the development platform
for the same reasons. I would also very much like to use Rev for this
purpose. Using QT6 would be fine - IF Rev could support the video input
functions, etc. If I can't do it natively, I would also be interested in
an external.

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD