Change the icon on Windows?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jun 12 17:02:00 EDT 2002

> I use Axialis - AX-Icons 4.5 to change my Windows icons.
> http://www.axialis.com/index.html

I just checked out this program and it does the same thing as every other
Windows Icon program.  It just changes the icon information on that 1
machine.

I think the problem in question is how to change or use icons in
MetaCard/RunRev programs that have a color depth that is greater than 16
colors.

I have been looking for something like this for sometime, but it seems to me
that there should be something out there for this.  It would be nice if
Windows was a little bit more like a Macintosh in this department.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.