License Prices

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Jun 7 08:38:01 EDT 2002

On 7/6/02 5:31 am, David Vaughan <drvaughan55 at mac.com> wrote:

>> It should be noted that for $349 REALbasic includes printed
>> documentation,
>> free tech support and there are no limits to how many copies a single
>> organization may own.  An equivalent Revolution license costs $995.  It
>> is
>> also possible to buy the professional edition of REALbasic without
>> printed
>> documentation for $299.
> ...and with all those advantages for REALbasic, the people here still
> prefer Rev!
> Bummer, eh David?

Oh, and don't forget we include all the updates for an entire year with that
license, with RB you have to purchase them one by one.

Kevin

PS.  This list is intended for discussions on how to use Revolution.  The
correct place for this discussion is direct to me <kevin at runrev.com>.

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.