How to create a MPEG movie

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jul 24 14:22:01 EDT 2002

re: some mpegs don't work on windoz machines.....

Thanks Clause... Unfortunately Bitrate Viewer is Windows only...I'll look
for a comparable Mac program...

on 07-23-2002 06:01 AM, Claus wrote:

> The spec of MPEG 1 or 2 is not floating, it's (rock) solid.
>
> The only thing that could (should) vary are the parameters used to
> encode the movie, like resolution, bitrate, GOP structure, etc.
> So it's not important which programm made the MPEG stream as long as the
> used parameters were correct.
>
> To look inside the parameters of an MPEG stream,
> i use the Bitrate Viewer BV:
>
> http://www.tecoltd.com/bitratev.htm
>
> The free version should give you enough information.

Om shanti,
Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami
Editor's Assistant/Production Manager
katir at hindu.org
www.HinduismToday.com, www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
www.Gurudeva.org, www.hindu.org

Read The Master Course Lesson of the Day at
http://www.gurudeva.org/lesson.shtml