More & More Movie Difficulties

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Tue Jul 9 18:22:04 EDT 2002

Sorry to keep bringing this up... but I still have not received an answer
regarding .avi support in REV.  I did test my .avi movies and script in
Metacard and they work fine.  The script is:

on mouseup
  play videoclip "moviename.avi"
end mouseup

Same script and .avi file will not play back in REV.  Why is this?  Is the
play videoclip script no longer valid in REV or am I doing something wrong.
Once again, I am not referring to the QuickTime player but rather non
Quicktime playback of .avi video for Windows OS.  Maybe somebody from
Revolution can help out.

Thanks,
Mike