Standalones remember path

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 8 12:46:00 EDT 2002

I have an application in which I open text files and it analyzes the
data. These files are typically on a server but they can be anywhere.
Somehow the standalones remember the path to the server even though I
don't remember programming it to. I do run the stack in the IDE and I
guessing that is where it is getting the path when I open a file to test
my application.

How does Rev do this? How can I make it stop?

What happens is that users on other platforms have to wait for a timeout
when they try to open a file because the path is not the same for them.

This is kind of a neat feature but in this case not a good idea.

Bill Vlahos