Vertical or horizontal progress bars

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 8 12:58:00 EDT 2002

Actually, let me be more clear. You CAN have what appears to be a vertical
progress bar, but it is useless. What you actually get is a horizontal
progress bar that is tall and skinny. Due to this, it can be drawn in two
states: no progress or full (because the thumb is huge and when it is
displayed it takes up the whole width of the skinny bar).

Hope that is more clear,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com