mySQL

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 27 10:10:01 EST 2002

On 27/2/02 11:06 am, Almesjö Niklas <niklas_almesjo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to get a grip on how to work with databases from Rev. Kinda
> new to databases, but I've gotten mySQL up and running. But I can't
> connect to it from Rev (using the database-manager). Is there a tutorial
> for this?
> Specifically I can't figure out what what to put in the hostfield..?

Did you check out the Help tab in the database manager?  You place the
address of the database host in that field, e.g. an IP address.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.