Look Sidewards - Reports DataPro / Standard Protocols

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 26 14:40:06 EDT 2002

Jan Schenkel wrote:

> The main issue here, however, is getting data onto
> paper. We cannot expect our customers to buy Word or
> Excel just to be able to print a report from an
> invoicing application written in RunRev.
..
> Yes, we can do all this within RunRev, building
> report-stacks with cards that have everything
> hand-tweaked. Which is why I'm looking forward very
> much to the report generator that's upcoming.

The invitation from yesterday still stands:

   If you just need to get a report out the door while
   someone else writes a generalized printllib,
   describe what you need and maybe we can all benefit
   from looking at how a specific printing task would
   be solved using Rev 1.1 out of the box.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation