Draw a line?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Aug 14 09:19:01 EDT 2002

Chipp,

Although your code will work, I have a couple of comments: (1) you don't
need to set the templateGraphic unless you want to create a bunch of lines,
(2) when you create an object, the reference to that object is returned in
"it" (so if you don't really want to name the object, you don't have to),
and (3) the points of a polygon can be set with a single, comma-delimited
string (Rev/MC use returns to help view things visually, but they are
basically converted to commas before the "points" are set). Here's an
example of what I mean:

on mouseUp
  create graphic
  set the style of it to polygon