use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #597 - 7 msgs

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Sun Aug 11 19:47:01 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/11/02 6:58:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> > Hi Mike.
> > Have you tried setting the players filename?
> > Just Create one player and set the filename to the audiofile you want to
> > play.
> > Hope this helps
> > Malte

My second reply to your tip. I DID find a way to list all of the music files
in that particular folder. That really jumped my expectations to a new high.
I made a single player, and have the field with the music filenames in it set
to script the filename of the player. The hitch is setting the player onto
the right filepath for the particular file it should play. I cannot seem to
set it with a script. Think you( or anyone else) can help me overcome that
hurdle?

Thanks
mike