Custom property settings--narrow field

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 12:12:00 EDT 2002

Hi,

Thanks for the information, however, I have one more
question:

When you enter the content of the new custom property
in the field below the tables, the field is so narrow
that the script entered is wrapped every few words,
does this mess up the scripting format so that it is
inoperable?

Also, say that within that script that you put in the
propery "contents field" below the tables, you have
some coment lines that begin with "--", now, being
that the field is so narrow and starts a new line
every few words, you now have alot of wrapped lines
that are without the "--" at the beginning, due to the
narrow field wrapping the lines.

Therefore, is this script still, read properly by the
program, or do you have to go back and add "--" to the
front of every line?  Is the actual script part still
operational/readable to the program even though it
appears out of wack in the narrow field?

Thanks much

Steve