Julian Dates?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Apr 10 12:31:02 EDT 2002

>Does anyone have a Julian Date conversion routine
>set up yet?  It is such a useful thing to have I'm
>surprised the Rev people haven't put it in yet!

Hi Rick,

The real bottom line is there are internal date representations (eg:
seconds; the long date) that naturally sort in chronological order,
and using seconds one can add/subtract days (1 day = 86400 seconds);
so there is little practical need for Julian date representation.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company