Datagrams and transferring files over networks...

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Wed Jun 4 22:57:00 EDT 2003

Was in a position on holiday (in an internet café), where I had to transfer
files from Linux to Mac to PC without the network that I'd set up at home /
work.. so put something together that used datagram sockets instead...

Found that the quick hack I used only worked for small files. Think I need
to make a protocol for dividing into packets and not sending the whole file
at once... Has anyone got any code for this that they'd like to share?