Crashing in Windows 2000

depstein at att.net depstein at att.net
Tue Jun 3 13:54:01 EDT 2003

Occasionally, while executing scripts that have worked properly before, I get a
crash in Windows 2000.  The "Program Error" dialog says:
"mc.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.  You will need to
restart the program.  An error log is being created."

Where can I find this error log?  Can anyone offer tips on how to interpret
that log, or on what is causing these crashes?

One possibility is low memory--the symptom coincides with a lot of stacks being
open at once.  If that is the problem, what is the remedy?

Many thanks.

David Epstein