Strange syntax in new widgets!?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 24 11:40:24 EDT 2024

Yes I was very surprised when first working with widgets how limited their list of commands and properties are. The only widget I use is the segmented control, and only then because the tab panel looks godaweful ugly in Windows, and I can maintain visual constancy using the segmented control. Well, also because I’m too lazy to implement any of the others just yet.

Don’t get me wrong, there are some great widgets. But trying to replicate the functionality of datagrids, yeah not so much.

Bob S