Tutorial for Livecode Server log in system

pere xavier Rossello pxrossello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 07:58:06 EDT 2024

cont ( make mistakes pushing tab on keyboard)
full scrip
    <?lc
put $_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"]  into gMetodo

--------------------------------------------------------- getting data from
form
if gMetodo = "POST" then
put  $_POST["login"]  into gUsr
put  $_POST["pass"]  into gPass
put  $_POST["tipo"]  into gTipo

else
put  $_GET["login"]  into gUsr
put  $_GET["pass"]  into gPass
put  $_GET["tipo"]  into gTipo
end if
--------------------------------------------- check if data is valid.
if len(gUsr)<2  or len(gPass)<2 then
put "<script>"
put "window.location='index.html?_e=Error_sin_login';"
put "</script>"
end if

-------------------- retrive pass from database
put revOpenDatabase ("mysql",
"localhost:3363","reparacion","gsmmax","11*Endimion_grd") into gDbId
put "select pass,id,token from tecnicos where login='" & gUsr & "';" into
tSQL
put tSQL & "<br>"
put revDataFromQuery(tab, return, gDbID, tSQL) into tRes

set itemdelimiter to tab
put item 1 of tRes into tPass
put item 2 of tRes into tCod
put item 3 of tRes into tToken
if tPass <> gPass then
-------------------------- error -----------------
      put "<script>"
   put "window.location='index.html?_e=Error Password';"
   put "</script>"
else
   ------------ Pass oK continue
   put "<script>"
  put "window.location='vrep.lc?token=" & tToken &"';"
   put "</script>"
end if
revCloseDatabase gDbId

?>

if someone want to try it:
      https://mpibox.com/rep/
login:
 user: test
 pass: admin

if you need some help let me know.

P.D.
sorry for spelling mistakes. and other copy/paste