Livecode Future - End User Cost Extravaganza

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat Jul 27 23:17:37 EDT 2024

Mike:

 > $440/device is not happening. even $100/device is not happening.
 > we are not paying $100/employee so they can run our payroll app,
 > for instance, on their phone.

Well said! You summed it up perfectly. Thanks.
What LC tier would work for you?

My experience ...

Consulting clients, big and small, have real-life budgets!
Many already have servers and don't want to pay arm and leg extra.

5 to 10 users is considered modest, and they want it affordable.
Most sure as heck don't want extra app fee if they hire one staff.

More attractive 'Internal/Bespoke Apps' pricing for real-life clients:

LC data: Halve the current user price BEFORE volume discounts.
DIY data: 100 users per current user price! Honor system/trust.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
https://livecodeconsulting.com/