Livecode Future

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 27 17:23:19 EDT 2024

i appreciate the feedback. we've looked at xojo, a number of times, but
never written anything important in it. it was just an option that came to
mind, immediately, when thinking about LC competitors, and their pricing.
if we we decide to pull the plug on LC and rewrite our mobile apps, xojo
would certainly be an environment we would consider.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2024 at 4:16 PM Phil Smith via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."