Individual licensing questions

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Jul 27 04:07:51 EDT 2024

That’s a superb idea. It’s very much like the one for Unreal Engine 5 I use. Theres is something more like $100,000 though. At that tip over point, it is quite a hike in costs though if you’ve been used to paying nothing and suddenly have to start paying $5000. But, hopefully by then you will have earned enough to support the 5% having still $95k left over :D

We have to be reasonable. LC’s offer is actually, having done all the sums, actually really good. I feel that the biggest confusion on here is what a seat is and if it’s 5% of gross income from the app or a flat $499. I think that if that was described far more succinctly then all of these questions would disappear.

Best

Sean Cole