I seem to have missed something

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 26 11:24:09 EDT 2024

Because Kevin’s response to me in this exact scenario where I develop apps myself with I license I pay for myself, but employees of the company I work for use the app for business purposes, was that I have to pay for each user that uses my app. It is a commercial app because it is used in the workflow of the company I am an employee of, but I do not make any money on it, and if I approached my employer and asked for them to pay for it, they would decline.

Bob S