Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 13:28:27 EDT 2024

I'll see if we can expand the FAQ a bit further tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 24/07/2024, 18:23, "use-livecode on behalf of Craig Newman via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

I just read "Are the current compiled classic apps going to be disabled when the classic license expires?"

This topic is being discussed as well on the forum. I suggested there that a FAQ page be set up because there are still fundamental questions that are causing confusion at best, and anger and disappointment at worst.

Craig