Livecode Future

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 13:28:05 EDT 2024

No, only the revenue attributable to the app.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 24/07/2024, 18:09, "use-livecode on behalf of Riko Abadi via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

I have developed an Android application using LiveCode which I use for my
web hosting business. Customers can monitor their servers through the
Android app created with LiveCode. Do I have to pay 5% of my total web
hosting revenue? My backend is built with Golang, not a LiveCode server.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 11:52 PM Kevin Miller via use-livecode <