Livecode Future

Col Kelly ckelly5430 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 04:17:04 EDT 2024

Totally agree and find myself in the same position with 180+/- internal workers, we only use LC for rapid prototyping although we do have some utilities that were built with LC.
I guess I’m going to be forced down the PowerApps route.

Slightly annoyed that i’ve subscribed and been part of all the crowdfunded projects that never materialised or are still in dev.

Col.

Sent from my iPhone.