Livecode and ESP32 microcontroler

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.net
Sat Sep 23 11:00:51 EDT 2023

Dear Livecode lovers,

It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to contribute to our
discussion group, and I'm excited to share a new project I've been
working on with Livecode Server.

In this project, I've been utilizing Livecode to establish communication
with the serial port of a PC, leveraging Livecode Server to interface
with an ESP32 microcontroller. What I've discovered is that Livecode
truly shines as a scripting language in this context. It offers
exceptional productivity advantages compared to languages like Python,
particularly when it comes to text manipulation tasks.

I wanted to take a moment to reach out and let you know that if you have
any interest in microcontroller programming with Livecode or if you'd
like to learn more about my project, please feel free to get in touch
with me. I'd be more than happy to share insights, experiences, and
collaborate on this exciting endeavor!

Best,

Hery

Heriberto Torrado