Livecode and ESP32 microcontroler

Douglas A. Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Sun Sep 24 11:38:03 EDT 2023

Hery:
I am a livecode list "lurker" ... I read every posting but rarely respond.  I do most of my mini project development in the ESP environment but primarily use the Arduino development platforms.  I am abouit to embark on  getting involved with the Raspberry Pi platform which probably means learning Python (old dog, new tricks, etc).  I have developedd extensively in Livecode, though and still consider it my "go-to" environment when possible.  If there were a way to integrate Livecode with the ESP platforms, I'd be ALL IN.  I think others on this list will feel the same, so please share your preferences on how to exchange ideas.

Doug Ruisaard
Trilogy Software