Android ANR (App not responding | Jacque was right :-)

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Sep 15 13:03:58 EDT 2023

Klaus,
Re sheet music display, I also display sheet music, mostly jazz. There's an app, very low cost, named igigbook that displays pdfs. If you're into jazz, you can get lots of real book music and there is even an addon for changing the key for some realbook songs.

The trouble is, iGigbook is optimized for the Mac, so I'm not sure it would work for you. So, excuse me if my comment is irrelevant to your goal.

Have fun,
Bill
William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science