Android ANR (App not responding | Jacque was right :-)

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Sep 15 13:13:36 EDT 2023

Hi Bill,

> Am 15.09.2023 um 19:03 schrieb William Prothero via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Klaus,
> Re sheet music display, I also display sheet music, mostly jazz. There's an app, very low cost, named igigbook that displays pdfs. If you're into jazz, you can get lots of real book music and there is even an addon for changing the key for some realbook songs.
>
> The trouble is, iGigbook is optimized for the Mac, so I'm not sure it would work for you. So, excuse me if my comment is irrelevant to your goal.

thank you for the hint.
There is also an Android app of iGigbook!

However, why buy something when you can do it by yourself, much more fun.
My app does exactly (sic!) what I need.

I also own "iReal Pro" for Mac<https://www.irealpro.com> which can output PDF if I need one
and I also still own a printed version of the "Real Book I". :-)

> Have fun,

I definitively do! :-)

> Bill
> William A. Prothero, PhD