No progress updates on LC 10. Am i the only one who is concerned?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 24 15:11:55 EDT 2023

On 7/24/23 10:56 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
> the things that bug me are:
> * at renewal, i added the html5 license, but that project isn't anywhere

Did you select the correct license on renewal? I had the same problem but it turns out there's
a tiny little arrow when the installer appears, and you can page through your licenses. I felt
stupid when Heather noted it.

Choose "Relicense" from the Help menu and see if you have that arrow. If not, contact support.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com