No progress updates on LC 10. Am i the only one who is concerned?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jul 24 11:56:21 EDT 2023

the things that bug me are:
* at renewal, i added the html5 license, but that project isn't anywhere
* script compiler was supposed to be out six months ago for tinkering
(technically seven, but we'll give them a pass on end-of-the-year
because it was probably intended as end-of-the-yearish
* script widgets are not going anywhere without docs, but the docs
aren't going anywhere
* i'm very concerned that x-whatever is going to be a resource and
distraction-drain, and another dead end. to date, the LLM's have been
severely overrated. obviously i hope that is something that gets
fixed, quickly.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 11:30 AM Jacques Clavel via use-livecode