What is your best practice for setting a script in a script?

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Fri Jul 21 13:16:08 EDT 2023

Paul.

I assume you have a blueprint of what will become a stack with at least one card? And that stack will possibly contain other cards, controls, scripts and behaviors?

But since all objects have properties, including scripts, and since LC has the “create” command, whatever you want to do seems straightforward, if not simple.

You must have the IDE open to even start, of course, so you are already “in” LC. Why not just do it the old fashioned way? The end result will be a stack, correct? What is the advantage of not starting with a stack?

Craig