Apple Notarization changes...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jul 17 13:11:38 EDT 2023

Well, I'm glad the lesson and tool exists and thanks for the link.

On the negative side, I just found the Apple developer Xcode page that
shows that Xcode 13minimum OS version is  macOS Big Sur 11.3

So, no more Mojave. Huge bummer for me.

We have a macBook Air with Ventura (latest version), so I guess it is
time to set up and get used to Xcode 15. Ugh, I have when OS vendors
change things. We have enough changes we need to make in our own
products we can't keep up with :-(