Shell + Python?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 17 11:32:42 EDT 2023

OK mine are definitely different. So what changed? Virtually everything I used for shell in the past worked without a problem but at some point in the recent updates this changed.

So then what is the solution? Obviously I am going to have to change the shell for LC, and not the one for Terminal. LC’s shellCommand is /bin/sh. The terminal is zsh so I set Livecode’s shellCommand to /bin/zsh. The path changed but is still different from what I grep in the terminal!!

Shouldn’t there be a way to tell LC what the default shell is in the terminal??

Bob S