Livecode 10.0.0dp5 new reserved words

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 11 11:26:07 EDT 2023

Interesting. The reason I’ve never been bit by this I think, is that I like to use more descriptive variables. For instance, I might have use tFileExt. I think I got that from one of the articles (or lessons or books) from one of the Livecode contributors, that variable names should be as descriptive as possible of their purpose. I am still tempted to try and shorten my variable names though.

Bob S