Remote debugger error message

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sun Jul 2 15:19:05 EDT 2023

I got this error in a new install of LC969 on a brand new Windows 11 HP
laptop.

After I quit LC and started it again, I have not seen the error. I think
there may have been some Windows notification that appeared but went
away before I could do anything in the standard Win10/11 Notifications
(lower right corner) and when I, later, popped open the notification
panel, there was nothing there.

I have now launched LC many times since without seeing the error again.